In compliance with the regulation in force in relation to personal data protection (Organic Law 15/1999, from December 13 and the Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament and the Council from April 27, 2016), as well as the existing regulation regarding the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, from July 11), we hereby inform as follows:
The personal data which is voluntarily shown in this web page is always requested by previously notifying the user in a clear and unmistakable way, of the following concepts:
- The existence of a personal data processing.
- The identity and contact information of the entity responsible for the processing.
- The purpose of the processing the data is used for.
- The processing legal grounds or legal standing.
- The recipients or the categories of recipients of personal data.
- The caution of transferring personal data to a third country.
- The term or criteria for keeping the information.
- The existence of the right to request from the entity responsible for the processing for the access to personal data related to the interested party and its rectification or elimination, or the limitation of its processing, the right to data portability or to oppose to the processing. Moreover, the way of exercising the aforementioned rights.
- When the processing is based on the consent by the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. If the processing is not based on knowledge, its right to exercise the opposition to the processing.
- The right to submit a claim before a control authority.
- The existence of automatised decisions or profiles elaboration.
All the fields appearing in the forms in the web page will be mandatorily completed; thus, the omission of some of them will imply the impossibility of complying with your request, except if the form itself contains data that can be voluntarily completed.
The user, as the data holder, is responsible for completing the forms with true, accurate, complete and update data and undertakes to inform IKERLAN of any change in them so as to proceed to update the information processed and ensure it does not contain any error.
The forms included in this web page are not aimed at underage persons. IKERLAN is not responsible for the situations where underage persons have sent personal data through this web page. If it is known that this has occurred, the data will be immediately destroyed.
IKERLAN adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks it is exposed to.