- ST Microelectronics
- Applied Materials GmbH
- EV Group
- Slovenská technická univerzita v Bratislave
- Applied Materials Ireland Limited
- LAM Research
- Universidad de Zaragoza
- Instytut Technologii Elektronowej
- Politehnica University of Bucharest
- Applied Materials Israel LTD
10 401 952,00 €
REACTION project will build the first worldwide and European sic (silicon carbide) eight inches pilot line facility for power technology.
The project will enable the European industry to set also the world reference of innovative and competitive solutions for critical societal challenges, like Energy saving and CO2 reduction as well as sustainable environment through electric mobility and industrial power efficiency.
It will have a terrific potential impact on the semiconductors market, on the continental value-chain of system applications as well as on the European semiconductors manufacturing strength.
From IKERLAN, with the participation of the area of Power Electronics, will develop:
- A photovoltaic inverter for medium-voltage application, with these samples of SiC semiconductors.
- A DC/DC converter, to connect the inverter to an energy storage system, also developed with SiC semiconductors.
- Validation in the Medium Voltage laboratory of IKERLAN.