EMC & RF Test Laboratory
Shielded room made up of:
- Equipment for testing conducted immunity (Surges, Burst, current injection, etc.) in single phase and three-phase current, digital signals, communication lines, etc. EN61000-4-4/5/6/8/9 standards, etc.
- Equipment for measuring conducted emission in single and three-phase equipment. EN 55014-1, EN 55022 standards, etc.
- Equipment for ESD tests. EN 61000-4-2 standard, ISO 10605
Generic power system:
- Equipment for measuring harmonics and flicker effect in single phase and three-phase devices. EN61000-3-2/3 standards
- Equipment for generating effects in power systems: drops, gaps, interruptions, etc. EN61000-4-11 standards
- Generation of magnetic fields (50/60 Hz) EN61000-4-8/9
Semi-anechoic chamber. EMC Pre-certification and Radio frequency tests:
- Radiated emission measurements at 3 metres. Useful volume 1.2 m (diameter) x 2 m (height)
- NSA Factor: ± 6 dB (30-200 MHz) ± 4 dB (200-1000 MHz). EN55022 standards, etc.
- Radiated immunity tests (3 to 20 V/m)
- Automated hydraulic antenna mast and turntable for EUT
- Automated EMC and RF instrumentation and measuring processes
- Equipment for Electrical Safety tests: rigidity, insulation, leakage currents, etc.