- Penetration test to determine the existence of any system vulnerabilities.
- Communications robustness test: fuzzing, performance validation and availability and identification of known and unknown vulnerabilities.
- Functional test for performance, correction and robustness verification of implemented security measurements.
- Implementation test: reverse engineering, side-channel attacks, fault injection and invasive attacks.
- Reference platform to run communications robustness tests for any embedded system, network device, host systems and applications.
- Supports a wide range of protocols meeting the environment needs of companies and provides mechanisms to roll out non-default proprietary tests on protocols.
- Supplied by Würldtech, a company owned by GE Digital, which complies with international regulations and approved by certification bodies.
- The results obtained from tests can be used as evidence for certification processes.
IMPLEMENTATION TEST EQUIPMENT
- Equipment used to test and analyse cryptographic vulnerabilities for side-channel attacks and fault injections.
- Supplied by Riscure and includes the required hardware and software to collect, process and analyse algorithm and device information.
- Microprobing station, precision probes, filters, assembling / disassembling equipment and pattern-based firing devices.
- 32-channel digital and 6-channel analogue oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Precise signal measurements for side-channel analysis and fault injection scenarios.
- Physical level interpretation and analysis for industrial protocols.
PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE (PKI)
- Based on HSM (Hardware Security Module), a high-performance secure enclave for cryptographic key generation, storage and management.
- Security assurances comparable to those provided by a Certification Authority (CA).
- Management and secure deployment of keys for embedded systems and IoT devices during the development phase and operation phase.
- Isolated network server infrastructure and cybersecurity tools comprising of the penetration test service (Nessus, Accunetix, etc.).
- Computational capacity required to implement blockchain technology solutions.
- Private data centre and website developments that include appropriate cybersecurity measures.
- Complementary GPU to implement developments using Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques.