Structural Reliability Laboratory
Structural reliability equipment:
- Design and calculation tools
- 3D design licences: Solid Works, Pro/Engineer, Catia and Solid Edge.
- Structural simulation licences: Ansys, Ansys-CFX and Ansys Fluent, and Ansys-Workbench.
- Licences for validating models and adjustments to models: Femtools and Matlab
- Software licence for dynamic analysis of mechanisms: Dymola and Matlab
- Fatigue analysis licence: nCode-Glyphworks
Equipment for materials characterisation:
- Universal characterisation machines for static and dynamic testing of respective capacities 300 kN and 160 kN.
- Digital Image Correlation Equipment.
- TESA VISIO 300 measuring equipment: 3D manual video measuring machine with high definition camera supported by PCDmis Vision software. The TESA-VISIO machine is used to for non-contact 3D measurement of manufactured parts. It also allows parts inspection.
- Optical microscope LEICA DM-ML with lens Leica 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x, 1000x and digital camera C9100 Hamamatsu EM-CCD.
- Scanning optical electron microscope (SEM and STEM).
- Contact and confocal profilometers.
Equipment for vibroacoustic characterisation:
- Acquisition system and spectrum analysers
- Equipment for modal analysis
- Equipment for measuring acoustic power and pressure
- Equipment for acoustic perception